WITH MYSELF

CORDIALLY CONGRATULATED TO SHARE MY MOMENTUM FEELINGS AS A WHOLE ENTITY TO REALIZE MY GREATER SELF.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I CONFESS

You brought me into this world 65 years ago, I crawled, stood, walked and ran, my face a glow, From that time to this day I've been around, Thank you Lord for strength to stand my ground. I have laughed and cried, Been happy and light, Depressed and low but, Always raring to go. Today is a new beginning, The year ahead the start Of a new innings. Lord to you is my thanksgiving For walking with me on roads, no silver tarring. Through pain and strife, Through storms and high tide I walked knowing you're always beside. Your love filled my empty heart, Your wisdom gave me a headstart. Your mercy flooded my life Your strength helped me overcome the strife. Your grace exceedingly great Overwhelms my soul, Faith and hope forever I hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment