WITH MYSELF

CORDIALLY CONGRATULATED TO SHARE MY MOMENTUM FEELINGS AS A WHOLE ENTITY TO REALIZE MY GREATER SELF.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I LIKE TO BE


To all my friends far and near.. If I have lost many things in my life, I have friends who still make it bright. If my mood is bad, You are there to make me glad. If i'm depressed, You are there to lighten the stress. If i'm feeling low You are there to bring back the glow. When i'm feeling weak You are there to help me stand on my feet. When I feel like giving up You're there encouraging me lifting me up. When I face an obstacle You're there helping me climb over the hurdles. If i'm in need, you're there; My friends indeed. Thank you for all your good wishes and prayers, For being there in every stormy weather, For helping me in every strife, For opening my eyes when i'm not doing right; For just being there When my world is not bright. Thank you for caring and Bearing with me inspite of everything. You are indeed a blessing! May God be with you always His love shining through all your days. Blessings abundant His grace and mercy In your life constant. God bless you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment