WITH MYSELF

CORDIALLY CONGRATULATED TO SHARE MY MOMENTUM FEELINGS AS A WHOLE ENTITY TO REALIZE MY GREATER SELF.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I WANT


I don't go chasing my dreams, I just want to achieve my aims. I don't want to run after money lest it make me greedy. I don't want to be a saint, lest it make me vain. I don't want to preach but I want to lead. I don't want to be weak but I want to be meek. I don't like poverty but I can't pull it out like weed.i don't want to be filthy rich but comfortably live. I don't want to hate lest it consumes my faith. I don't want to steal lest my fate is sealed. I want to retain my identity but swim in a sea of humanity. I want to right a wrong but not by using brawn. I want to live kingsize but not tread on someone's rights. I want to be gentle but certainly not feeble. I want to be strong but not by doing wrong. I want to love and be loved but not to stray and betray. I want to remain true but not regret and rue. I want to be accepted not hated and rejected. I wish everyone good and me to be understood. I want to bless and not be a stress. I want to smile and make others delight. I want peace like a gentle blowing breeze to spread happiness amidst people depressed. These are my thoughts deep inside me wrought.

No comments:

Post a Comment